We all clamour for that cup of coffee, and in my case, that cup of tea, to start our morning. On a Monday morning like this, we probably need more than one cup to get us started. What if you were being offered something much better than that cup of coffee or tea; something to put your career on the fast track to success? You can have it. It’s offered at our CareerTips2Go Café, and it’s longer lasting than what you get at Tim Hortons, Starbucks and even McDonald’s. Here’s what the Cafe provides:
- A Coach-on-Call to assist you with your resume, interview, and other job search questions.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to how to create your own story-telling resume.
- Opportunities to learn how to leverage social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+) to build your professional network.
- Tactics on researching companies, bypassing the gatekeepers and getting to the decision-maker
- Strategies to increase your confidence and boost your self-esteem.
- Access to up-to-date interview trends and case studies.
- Coaching on how to articulate your accomplishments, strengths and potential to your next employer.
- Up-to-date career resources and techniques at your fingertips.
- On-demand coaching customized for you.
- An objective voice to tell you like it is even though it might hurt.
Drop by and see what we have on the menu, and give us some feedback while you are there!