Can you imagine that the New Year is almost 13 days away! Where did 2012 go? What were you able to achieve? Honestly, what progress have you made in your job search or your career since January 2012? If you haven’t made any progress since then, there’s nothing much you can do at this stage except to learn from the past and move on.
Having said that, what are your plans for 2013? More resolutions? More “If only I had had more, time, money, guidance?” What about setting aside some quality time for yourself to answer the following 13 questions, and then let’s have a chat in the New Year? I might just be able to help you move your career forward.
- Describe yourself in 100 words
- What are you passionate about?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- What gives you strength?
- What is your favorite activity?
- What brings you peace?
- What’s your greatest fear?
- What are your values?
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
- What’s stopping you from pursuing them? How can you overcome them?
- How important are these goals to you?
- What is your ideal career?
- How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
Are you ready to move your career forward? Don’t delay. Any decisions and actions you make today will set you up for success in 2013. I am ready and willing to help, but only if you are ready and willing to help yourself. Let’s start the process now!